The 2019 Annual Dinner and Presentation Night will be our 40th Birthday Celebration, since the club was founded in 1979. All of the 2019 Social and Motorsport awards will be presented on this evening. It will be a night to remember with music and a huge buffet dinner at Terrey Hills Golf Club, Kingfisher Drive, 116 Booralie Road Terrey Hills .
• Celebrate, we are now the largest official BMW Car Club in Australia.
• We would like members to form into tables of 10 and prepare a theme for your table with a centre piece. Contact your friends and arrange your theme.
• Your centre piece can be as complex as a club social or motorsport sculpture or even a good bottle of Scotch or Grange or something else worthwhile.
• During the night the centre pieces will be auctioned with funds going to our club’s favourite charity, “Variety the Children’s Charity”.
• We all know that Variety supports country towns and communities with their “bashes” that criss-cross the country each year. By supporting this charity we are actually supporting drought and bush fire relief in a very positive way.
• If you don’t know anyone who is going to be at the dinner, be creative and resourceful and come along with something of interest that could be auctioned. Maybe the presenter of the best auction item could have first selection of the raffle prizes.
• There will also be our Club and Community Program with BMW Lifestyle merchandise provided by BMW Clubs Australia, BMW Group Australia and extra special thanks to Col Crawford BMW. These items are to be raffled for Variety.
• There will be a huge birthday cake.
For those members travelling to attend, accommodation is available just a 5 min drive away at Miramare Gardens or Checkers Resort. If required, please contact these separately establishments to secure your accommodation.
PLEASE NOTE ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS AND WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIT WITH IN THE "ACCOMPANYING GUESTS" FIELD WHEN YOU REGISTER
Registration for this event has now closed. We look forward to welcoming you to another event.