Our club is desperately short of Motorsport Officials. We almost did not run Round 2 and Round 3. We must have a Clerk of the Course, Steward and Chief Scrutineer to run a Supersprint Speed event. Please assist by gaining Motorsport Australia accreditation. For all information check out the Motorsport Australia website motorsport@bmwclubnsw,asn.au
Notice that it takes 16 officials and club volunteers to run a Supersprint at Sydney Motorsport Park. We MUST have Flag Marshals. To cover our requirement for Flag Marshals, for Supersprint Round 6 at Druitt on 10 Sep, we are running this Supersprint with 4 choices:
Supersprint in the Morning + Flag Marshal in the afternoon $150
Supersprint in the morning $180
Flag Marshal in the Morning and Supersprint in the Afternoon $150
Supersprint in the Afternoon $180.
You can of course Superprint in both the morning and afternoon $360
Supersprint Rnd.1 at Amaroo on 29 Jan. Download the results of Round 1
Rnd.2 at Pheasant Wood on 27 Feb. Download the results
Rnd.3 at Gardner on 1 May - BMW Porsche Challenge - Porsche wins 97 to 95 Download BMW Results
Rnd.4 at Winton on 2 July - Hosted by BMW Drivers Club Melbourne. 25 drivers from our club 12 from DCM We win the Cross Border Challenge 13 points to 9. Download results of Rnd.4 and Download points table after Rnd.4
For 2022 we have a new set of Supersprint Rules with the latest models in Annex A, new Modifications in Annex B and a new Annex C. All drivers must complete and submit the new 2022 Annex-C. This is required to join the 2022 Championship, only once at the beginning of the season, whenever you first join the competition, or when you change the modification points for your car. It allows us to place your car in the correct Class. Email your completed and signed Annex- C to
In 2022 Rules Class O has been broken into Class OA for cars that have 200+ points and Class OB for cars up to 195 points. The points are calculated using the 2022 Others Base Points Chart and are included on the 2022 Annex-C with all modification points.
Download and read the new 2022 Supersprint Rules
Download fill in and email the 2022 Annex-C
For Supersprint Round 2 at Pheasant Wood Circuit 27 Feb, to reduce the amount of management paperwork and improve the efficiency of Sign-on and Scrutineering we have prepared a new Supp. Regs. and Scrutineering/Compliance form. These have been presented to and approved by Motorsport Australia.
Registration is to be competed on the Club's website in Events and will involve:
1. having a Motorsport Australia Speed Licence
2. reading the Supersprint Rules 2022,
3. reading the event Supp. Regs.,
4. completing the Registration form,
5. paying the entry fee via PayPal,
6. downloading the Motorsport Australia Disclaimer and DCNSW Scrutineering/Compliance form,
7. print, read and sign the disclaimer,
8. print the Scrutineering/Compliance form and use it to complete your own Scrutiny Check, when you are satisfied that your car is correct then sign the Scrutineering/Compliance form and
9. bring both the Disclaimer and Scrutineering/Compliance form with you to the track on the day.
At the track:
1. go to the Sign-on Desk,
2. present your signed disclaimer, (there will be spare forms available at the desk if you fail to bring your disclaimer with you)
3. collect your driver's wrist band, starting group sticker.
4. Bring your car numbers with you for both sides of the car
5. Prepare your car for Scrutineering:
Fit car numbers, battery triangle, 2 tow couplings, etc.
remove all loose objects,
6. queue up at Scrutineering with your signed Scrutineering/Compliance form, (there will be forms available at the desk it you failed to bring your form with you)
7. have your car checked by the Scrutineer who will accept your Scrutineering/Compliance form and install a PASSED sticker if the car is ok.
8. The Scrutineer completes his task by signing your Scrutineering/Compliance form and filing it.
Download DCNSW Scrutineering/Compliance form
Download DCNSW Scrutineering/Compliance form for Round 6 at Druitt
Download Motorsport Australia Disclaimer for Druitt
Download Rnd.6 approved Supp. Regs.
Supersprint Round 3 the BMW Porsche Challenge on 1 May at Sydney Motorsport Park Gardner Circuit was hosted this year Porsche Club NSW.
DE-1 Driver Experience - Come & Try - Intro to Supersprint 14 May 2022 Amaroo
Download Supp Regs Approved
Download Motorsport Australia Disclaimer
Download Scrutineer Form for Daily Drivers
Download Scrutineer Form for Track Cars
Download Passenger Ride Form